Chasing Waterfalls : Tumalog Falls of Oslob

Hello! As a continuation of my chasing waterfalls series, I will now showcase this time the epic Tumalog waterfalls of Oslob Cebu.

Usually travelers here in Oslob will not miss to visit Tumalog falls after their whale shark watching.  Since Oslob Cebu is not that far where I am currently located, I have the special advantage of visiting it during my rest day.  I highly recommended this spot to everyone who would like to visit Oslob.  You will surely love it specially if you love nature and just hang there for a while and admire one of the wonderful creations of a cascading waterfall with rock formations.

Tumalog Falls will not disappoint every adventure seekers specially if you love to trek and hike the not more than 500 meters cemented road.  Just tell the bus driver that you have to alight at Tumalog in Oslob and right there hire a motorcycle to get you to the entrance.  When I was there, the motor cycle for hire charged me P100 pesos back and forth.  And, I was lucky during that time since there was no entrance fee.

Since the way down to the falls is so steepy although it is a cemented road, you need to have a strong legs to get your way down or hire a motor cycle to get down there.  I just choose to trek my way down at the falls to really experience the steepy road.  On my way down I asked someone who goes up if it is okay and he said the way down is okay but the way up is not and he said that I better hire a motorcyle.  I was very careful with my steps in the steepy downhill of the road.  And on my way up I still walk the uphill road.  I guarantee that an experience with Tumalog Falls is marvelous.  I really appreciate nature's wonders and I thank God for creating like this one in Tumalog Falls.

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." - Aristotle







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dalaguete Triple Thrills : Osmeña Peak, Eagles Cave and Obong Spring

AWUM : An Ultra Marathon Exclusively in Cebu for Women