Fitness First Cebu : Say No Goodbye But Hello


I have been a club member of Fitness First Cebu from the middle year of 2012 until the month of August 2014.  After a couple of months since I ended my membership with the club, I came to know that the gym will close in January 2015 which is really true since I can see from the avid members of the club their posts and statuses in Facebook.  Previous to this which was during my active membership, I already heard some speculations that the gym club will close but I just put it aside since I can see that there were members, instructors and staffs that were still very solid to Fitness First Cebu.  It never then again occurred to my mind until the bomb news was there out in the open. As of this writing, it is already in the final week of the month of January and members, instructors and staff will be saying their final goodbyes.  Some maybe smiling to just hide a teary eye but this doesn't mean the end of their fitness journey.  I've heard that Gold's Gym will replace the location.  But despite that it is still really sad to know that Fitness First will end in Cebu.

Fitness First Cebu helped me to become a better person.  I was molded into a better human being with the aid of their group exercises.  I really love their group exercises such as Body Balance, Body Jam, RPM, She Bam, Zumba, Body Pump and of course Body Combat.  As a previous Fitness First Cebu member, I already tasted all their group exercises aside from their varieties of exercise machines which I can say are all great for keeping the body active and in shape.  The group exercises helped me to keep away my stress at work and to go on with my everyday life.  It was a daily routine that I used to look forward to everyday.  I learned a lot with the group classes and with that I am very thankful to their helpful and kind instructors.  I would like to extend my deepest thanks to those top notch and high level fitness instructors from Fitness First Cebu.  To name a few are  Edcel, Ben, Cai, Cyre, Marvs, Emilie, Jason, Jude and all those instructors/staffs that I can no longer remember their names :D    I salute you Sirs and Madames.  Better not say goodbye but hello.  Life is a constant change so it must go on.  Hello then to all of you when we meet again.

Body Combat at the GX room of Fitness First Cebu
These people are elite :D  Thankful for being a part of FF. Body Balance class.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dalaguete Triple Thrills : Osmeña Peak, Eagles Cave and Obong Spring

AWUM : An Ultra Marathon Exclusively in Cebu for Women

Chasing Waterfalls : Tumalog Falls of Oslob