Villa Asela Cordova Cebu

This is the pool of Villa Asela which is located a little bit farther than Lapu Lapu City Cebu.  It is located right at the heart of Cordova Cebu.  We celebrated our anniversary of our project with the company.  It is a good place to spend your day specially during Sunday's or weekend, much more if you want to sing since they have a karaoke.  I was doing good during the karaoke time in which maybe they think that I was monopolizing the use of it.  I sing with all my might until my voice was became hoarse... ha ha..




oDesk Certified Help Desk Expert

Proven Winner: Magnetic Messaging: Hot Offer For A Hot Market :  Click Here!

Earn Hot Cash Only by Submitting Opinions : Click Here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dalaguete Triple Thrills : Osmeña Peak, Eagles Cave and Obong Spring

AWUM : An Ultra Marathon Exclusively in Cebu for Women

Chasing Waterfalls : Tumalog Falls of Oslob