Dalaguete is located 84 kilometers in the southern part of Cebu Philippines. At first, I never thought that this southern town of Cebu offers a lot of tourist spots. I just found out when we arrived there one Sunday morning. At the entrance of their public market of their rotunda road, you can see a very large tarpaulin highlighting their natural tourist spots that includes the popular Osmeña Peak. I thought that it is only the favorite Osmeña Peak this southern town can offer. But their array of tourist places are quite numerous. I scanned on the tarpaulin with more or less 10 natural spots destinations. This includes Bandera Peak and Mercado's Peak that I have never heard of before. Osmeña Peak is popular since it is the highest point in Cebu. It stands 1,013 metters above sea level and it is located at Mantalungon Dalaguete Cebu. I can say that the town of Dalaguete is very organized since they maintained a log book when you...
Comments
Post a Comment